Team Members and Leaders (2012-2013)
Late Start Schedule (2012-2013)
PLC Agendas (2011-2012)
PLC Resources (Templates, Worksheets, and Organizers)
- Developing Effective PLCs
- Developing PLC Goals and Action Plans
- PLC Work Cycles
- Unit Design
- Examining Student Work/Data
- Why Should We Use Common Assessments?
- Why Should We Implement Systematic Interventions?
- Why Should We Use Teams as Our Basic Structure?
- Why Should We Collaborate?
- Why Should We Create Norms?
- How Can We Create a Result Orientation and Foster Continuous Improvement?
- Work Together: But only if you want to_DuFour
- A Team Approach to Using Student Data_Wilhelm
- My Professional Learning Community (joannakharmon.wordpress.com)
- The Benefits of Professional Learning Communities in the Arts (ruthcatchen.wordpress.com)
- PLC Tip: Finding Time for Collaboration (teacherleaders.typepad.com)
- 7 Signs of Creative Profesional Learning Communities (educationinnovation.typepad.com)