- Successful Practices Network (registration required…ask Craig for access code)
- Quadrant D, Gold Seal Lessons, Next Generation Assessment examples, etc.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- As teachers we tend to ask questions in the “knowledge” catagory 80% to 90% of the time. These questions are not bad, but using them all the time is. Try to utilize higher order level of questions. These questions require much more “brain power” and a more extensive and elaborate answer.
- Leading for Rigor, Relevancy and Literacy Presentation (.pdf)
- Leadership for Rigor and Relevance (.pdf)
- Successful Schools: From Research to Action Plans (.pdf)
- I like the characteristics of successful schools… See how many of these our school is doing! The ten platforms for success could give us ideas of where we should be heading with completing our Quad D’s and Gold Seals.
- The Education Challenge (.doc)
- This is an article that was written by Dagget himself. It is a good reference on Rigor, Relevance, and lays the framework for essentially why quadrant D lessons are crucial to step up our students.
- Designs for Rigor and Relevance Resources
- This website has ways to use and make rubrics/assessments, graphic organizers, and other teaching tools.
- Rigor, Relevance & Relationships (digitalliteracynh.wordpress.com)